This website uses its own operating cookies that will be installed. We also use third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: used to collect statistical information about our website and perform marketing with Adwords.
- Zendesk: necessary for the operation of the online assistance chat.
As long as you don't accept, the third-party cookies will not be installed. More information.
Terms and Conditions
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the following details are reflected below: The ownership of this website corresponds to ISC Plastic Parts, S.L., with registered office at Paseo de Gracia 12, 1º and VAT ESB62140579. Registered in the M.R.B, Volume 32365, Section 37, Sheet 6208363.
The identification and contact details of the company are as follows:
ISC Plastic Parts, S.L.
Phone: + 44 (0) 161 350 0716
1.. All supplies will be subject to the general conditions herein mentioned. The buyer will accept all conditions, hence all orders will be subject to these, unless alternative written conditions are stipulated.
2. Quotes will be valid as per the dates mentioned in writing and will not be considered confirmed until formal acceptance by ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. All documents and information submitted will be approximations. A quote duly signed and accepted by the buyer will be considered a firm order.
3. Once an order is received, ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. will confirm said receipt indicating the delivery terms, price, quantity and payment method. ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. will not accept cancellation nor void any order after two days of the confirmation of an order.
4. ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. will be entitled to modify its prices in case of: increase in price of raw materials, printing or stamping errors, and increases in the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
5. Supplies will be executed based strictly on the conditions and stipulations mentioned to the customer. However, ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. will not accept claims for failure to comply with delivery commitments for reasons beyond the control of ISC Plastic Parts, S.L.
6. The merchandise will be insured only upon the buyer’s request, and all related charges will be met by the buyer.
7. ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. will be entitled to make partial deliveries of an order until order completion.
8. All material and merchandise will remain ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. property until full payment has been realized.
9. ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. is constantly improving its service, is therefore entitled to modify any characteristics of the products appearing in the catalogue, and reserves the right to even eliminate them without prior warning.
10. May you have the will to complain or to desist your order you will have to do so during the following 14 days after receiving your order. After this period of time, ISC Plastic Parts, S.L assumes that the parts have been accepted by the customer and the company will accept no claim. The shipping costs that have been involved in a desisting of parts should be paid by the buyer. ISC, SL will not accept manufactured parts made out of our standard range.
11.Measurements are expressed in millimeters, except where otherwise indicated. ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. specifies the tolerances of the merchandise, however, ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. will not accept any claim on small deviations. ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. recommends that in all cases, samples are requested to enable the appropriate testing.
12. Where analysis or certification of catalogue products is desired, ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. must first receive a request in writing. ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. will quote on any costs involved in this process.
13. No map, design, mould, or image/photograph, or any other material included in the catalogue may be copied or used without written permission from ISC Plastic Parts, S.L.
14. Any payment term which differs from ISC Plastic Parts, S.L. standards will be valid only if expressly accepted in writing by ISC Plastic Parts, S.L.